room for humour
Renate Hammond is the founder of room for humour, a visual arts project specialising in the representation of humour in contemporary art.
U P C O M I N G E X H I B I T I O N
Roland Fürstenhöfer & Isabell Heusinger
Room for Humour is proud to announce a joint exhibition with
Roland Fürstenhöfer and Isabell Heusinger.
Vernissage: Sunday 22th January, 11 o'clock
Welcome introduction: Barbara Leicht M.A., Art historian
Stadttheater Fürth, Königstraße 116, 90762 Fürth,
Tel.: 0911 - 974 24 10
Exhibition runs from 22th January – 14th March 2023.
The exhibitions can be viewed by theatre visitors before the performances and during the breaks. Guests, which attend the
exhibition but not the theatrical performance are welcome during the time 60-30 minutes before the beginning or at a different time by arrangement with Art-Agency Hammond
Tel.: 0911 - 77 07 27
• Born 1949 in Fürth/Bavaria
• 1968 – 1972 studied at the Academy of Fine Arts
• 1976 study visit to Toulouse
• 1979 art promotion prize of the city of Fürth
• Since 1988 participation in many "Miniature Art" exhibitions,
Graphics awards in the US and Australia, book illustrations.
Numerous exhibitions at home and abroad. travel in Europe,
Asia, Arabia, North Africa and North America.
Lives in Pöttmes/Swabia
• Born 1982 in Coburg/Bavaria
• 2001 high school diploma
• 2002 – 2008 studies at the Academy of Fine Arts
Arts Nuremberg (Prof. Fleck)
• since 2008 visual artist in the field of painting
• 2016 – 2017 eleven-month trip around the world, First Artist in Residence
in Alappuzha (India)
• since 2018 2nd board member of the Kunstkreis Jura Neumarkt e.V.
• 2022 Kammerstein Art Prize (public prize)
• Member of the Kunstkreis Jura and the BBK Nürnberg Mittelfranken
• Works in public ownership: Deutsche Bank Nuremberg
We look forward to welcoming you.
H A M M O N D C O L L E C T I O N